A content management tool, or CMS, is a Web application that allows you to create and update the contents of the pages on your Internet site. Everything at any time, no matter where you are and without any particular technical knowledge.
Why should I need a CMS?
The “Content Management System” allows the user to interact with an Internet site, and to the administrator to update in it content, transforming it into a place to publish texts, images, media files, videos, technical attachments.
CMS is beneficial not only for private individuals but also for companies that require a continuous updating of their site, including the cost of managing it and providing the content with up-to-date content.
What advantages does a CMS bring?
So-called “content management systems” offer many benefits both technological and economic, with a clear reduction on initial development costs and maintenance over time.
These are our proposals for a complete offer in the CMS world:
- Easy and accessible interface for everyone who is not expert.
- No hardware or software requirements for operators / editors (no installations are required on your computer).
- Fast content updates, both by those who are already familiar with the Web, and by neo-educated or unqualified editors, but appropriately educated.
- Possibility to assign different degrees of competence and importance with different permissions to access content to be publicized.
- Quickness in making structural changes to the site, graphic setting, and updating information (adding or deleting sections and sub-sections), adding advanced dynamic functionality.
- SEO Benefits, so that the CMS can be examined and used by search engines, allowing you to manage all aspects of SEO.